Watch a replay of t holds a news conference to discuss the Juno mission and the probe’s planned 4 July arrival at Jupiter.
The briefing participants are:
· Diane Brown, Juno mission program executive, NASA Headquarters, Washington
· Scott Bolton, Juno principal investigator, Southwest Research Institute, San Antonio
· Rick Nybakken, Juno project manager, Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), Pasadena, California
· Heidi Becker, radiation monitoring investigation lead, JPL
· Alberto Adriani, Juno co-investigator, Instituto di Astrofisica e Planetologia Spaziali, Rome
Find out more about the Juno mission in the July issue of Astronomy Now. Get your copy in the shops or order online.